Frozenbyte is proud to announce that the puzzle-centric platformer, Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power has been officially released, and the Windows version is now available for purchase on Steam, GOG, and Humble.
“We are excited! We have taken the Trine series to a new level with the move to fully playable 3D world and we can’t wait to hear the feedback from players and the media”, said Mr. Lauri Hyvärinen, CEO of Frozenbyte, and continues: “We hope our ideas and art inspire and resonate with players in the same way they have with us. Welcome to a new beautiful journey in the Trine series!”
Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power is a platforming game of action, puzzles and adventure, and the sequel to the award winning Trine and Trine 2. Reunite with the familiar heroes – Pontius the Knight, Amadeus the Wizard and Zoya the Thief in an all-new adventure, now for the first time in full 3D!
Playable in single-player or in co-up with up to three players, both locally or online.
- Online and Local Co-op – Up to three players can play online and local co-up. Any mix is possible (for example 2 local, 1 online) and you can switch from singleplayer to multiplayer and vice versa. Play with your friends and explore the secrets together!
- The Lost Pages – The ultimate test to your skills, the Lost Pages feature the most incredible contraptions, character-driven design, and ridiculous puzzles. Are you skilled enough to unlock all the Lost Pages?
- Soundtrack – Award-winning composer Ari Pulkkinen returns for an amazing fantasy soundtrack!
- Fantastic Fantasy – Adventure through breathtakingly beautiful landscapes in an enchanting fairytale world, and for the first time ever explore the Trine world in a full 3D setting, allowing you to go check out all the nooks and crannies that have been so alluring in the past.
- Full Language Support for English, French, German, and Spanish – The game features full language support for English, French, German, and Spanish (voice + subtitles on/off), and an additional number of languages for subtitles.
Share this Post