Sven Vincke gives us a quickie while juggling the press at Gamescom to show some footage of Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition.
The video showcases a couple of additions, like grenades and dual-wand action, and the PS4 user interface. Also pictured Sven’s insane skills in dual wielding controllers to show couch coop features without an actual coop buddy.
D:OS Enhanced Edition will be out “when it’s ready” and will be a free update for everyone already owning the game on PC, Mac, Linux, and SteamOS. At the same time it will be launching for the first time on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Controller support on PC with adapted UI to go with it
- Dynamic split screen
- All characters are now fully voiced by AAA-voice actors
- New quests, new characters, and new content
- A heavily rewritten story with a brand new ending
- Massively reworked visuals and sound effects
- And much more to be announced in the coming months!
And in case you missed it, here the console launch trailer:
Share this Post