Most of us are guilty of not training our mental calculation skills. We learn to do all those calculations in our head during grammar school but for some reason most of us stop practicing. Binary Challenge not only trains your skills to do additions, subtractions and multiplications in your head – you also learn binary on the fly. “
Binary Challenge encourages you to convert binary numbers to the decimal system faster and faster. While you learn and improve, you master achievements and the bit-size increases, so that you are challenged to calculate with higher and higher numbers. Three different playing modes are available for increased difficulty and a varying experience. Even then, binary is not the end: You can learn two more numeral systems. Quaternary is 4-based (with digits 0, 1, 2 and 3) and the better-known hexadecimal is 16-based (with digits 0..9 and A..F, where A..F represent the values 10..15).
Binary Challenge is the only binary game to learn binary with up to 32-bit numbers, support for quaternary and hexadecimal and three different guessing modes for each bit-size.
The app includes tutorials and an explain function, so you’ll be able to learn everything and make progress even if you don’t know “binary” yet. The meditative dark design and the “deep space” ambient music help to concentrate on the mental calculations.
- Advance from 8 bit to 12 bit, 16 bit, 24 bit and finally 32 bit
- Learn binary (Base 2), quaternary (Base 4) and hexadecimal (Base 16)
- Several game modes with varying difficulty and in-game assistance
- Explain: Binary Challenge will explain every conversion step by step if you want; includes an optimized conversion for binary numbers with three or more “1”s in a row
- Master 45 achievements!
- Google Play Integration: Raise in the ranks and compare your results in our Leaderboards
- Meditative futuristic background music
Android Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.increatly.binarychallenge
Apple App Store: Release scheduled for November 2015. Please mail us if you are interested in an early access.
Share this Post