Do you have experience using CAD/CAM tools?
Do you want to provide input on the future of an Autodesk® product?
Are you looking to make some extra money this summer while building your design skills?
If so, we need your help. Autodesk is recruiting students to create 3D models using our new product design tool, Autodesk® Fusion 360™, in the Design for Autodesk program.
Create CAD assemblies using our new 3D modeling tool, Autodesk Fusion 360. We’ll reward you for your time & effort with a $250 debit card in the US, or €250 in eligible countries in Europe. In addition, your design experience will provide direct feedback to the Autodesk Fusion 360 product team.
How to get started:
- Review the project rules and requirements.
- Download Autodesk Fusion 360 for free from the Education Community.
- Download and read through assets under the “Getting Started” tab below, and watch the videos from the Fusion 360 playlist.
- Start brainstorming. Take time to explore different ideas and projects that incorporate form and function. There are examples below to assist you in your brainstorming process.
- If you’re having trouble thinking of a project, Autodesk will provide one for you. These projects may be more complex than a project of your own creation.
- Get support: if you have questions about the program, check out the FAQ page or email [email protected] For Fusion 360 technical questions, visit the Fusion 360 community forum and start your post with “D4A”.
- Sign up and get to work!
more info: website
Share this Post